Education & Accolades
Jessica A. Kasischke is originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, where she earned her Bachelor’s of Arts degree in sociology with a concentration in criminology from the University of Central Arkansas in 2003. In 2012, she graduated from South Texas College of Law summa cum laude and subsequently became licensed to practice law in Texas.
While attending law school, Ms. Kasischke served as editor in chief of the South Texas Law Review. She was also a member of the varsity moot court traveling team, competing as a finalist in the National Cultural Heritage Moot Court Competition in 2011. Prior to joining Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P., Ms. Kasischke interned for The Honorable Jane Bland of the Fourteenth Court of Appeals.
Additional honors and awards include:
- Recipient of the John R. Ensle Award in Evidence for 2009–2010
- Order of the Lytae
- Dean’s Honor List
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Property I, Evidence, Employment Discrimination, Administrative Law, Legislation, Texas Pretrial Procedure, and Texas Criminal Procedure
Exemplary Legal Representation at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P.
Ms. Kasischke joined Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. in the fall of 2012 as a law clerk and was hired as a full-time associate in the spring of 2013. She is currently involved in various practice areas such as mass torts, products liability, and commercial litigation.
She was published in the following:
- Jessica A. Kasischke, Forward, Securing Community Faith in the Collection, Preservation, and Presentation of Physical Evidence, 52 S. TEX. L. REV. 329 (2011).
She is a member of the following associations:
- South Texas Law Review Advisory Council
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
Learn more about our team at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P., our commitment to our clients, and our desire to provide tough and nuanced advocacy for those we represent: Call us today at (866) 977-6671 and arrange a free consultation.