Takata Airbag Recall
Takata Airbag Lawyers at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P.
If you or a loved one has been adversely affected as a result of a Takata airbag, contact Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. right away. Our product liability and accident attorneys can answer your questions and provide advice about the direction of your case. You shouldn’t hesitate to receive the help and counsel you need. We’re here to fight for you.
Learn More About Airbag Problems
Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. is currently investigating claims related to the recent recall of Takata-manufactured airbags. The issue involves defective inflator and propellant devices that may deploy improperly in the event of a crash, shooting metal fragments into vehicle occupants.
More than 70 million vehicles are potentially affected in the United States. Presently, it is unknown how many serious injuries and deaths are related to the airbag defect. Owners of affected vehicles should take special note of this recall. The list below identifies the vehicles with the recalled airbags.
Makes & Models of Affected Vehicle
This list includes vehicles affected by the recalled Takata airbags:
- Acura: 2002–2003 CL and TL; 2003–2006 MDX; 2005 RL
- BMW: 2000–2005 3-series sedan and wagon; 2000–2006 3-series coupe and convertible; 2001–2006 M3 coupe and convertible
- Chrysler: 2005–2008 Chrysler 300; 2007–2008 Aspen
- Dodge/Ram: 2003–2008 Dodge Ram 1500; 2005–2008 Ram 2500, Dakota, and Durango; 2006–2008 Ram 3500 and 4500; 2008 Ram 5500
- Ford: 2004 Ranger; 2005–2006 GT; 2005–2007 Mustang
- Honda: 2001–2007 Accord; 2001–2005 Civic; 2002–2006 CR-V; 2002–2004 Odyssey; 2003–2011 Element; 2003–2007 Pilot; 2006 Ridgeline
- Infiniti: 2001–2004 Infiniti I30/I35; 2002–2003 Infiniti QX4; 2003–2005 Infiniti FX35/FX45; 2006 Infiniti M35/M45
- Lexus: 2002–2005 SC430
- Mazda: 2003–2007 Mazda 6; 2006–2007 Mazda speed 6; 2004–2008 Mazda RX-8; 2004–2005 MPV; 2004 B-series
- Mitsubishi: 2004–2005 Lancer; 2006–2007 Raider
- Nissan: 2001–2003 Maxima; 2001–2004 Pathfinder; 2002–2006 Nissan Sentra
- Pontiac: 2003–2005 Vibe
- Saab: 2005 9-2X
- Subaru: 2003–2005 Baja, Legacy, Outback; 2004–2005 Impreza, Impreza WRX, Impreza WRX STI
- Toyota: 2002–2005 Toyota Corolla and Sequoia; 2003–2005 Matrix, Tundra
If Your Case Doesn’t Win, You Don’t Pay
Discover Our No Recovery, No Fee System
If you or a loved one has been adversely affected as a result of a Takata airbag, contact the accident lawyers at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P.
We take cases around the country. With more than 170 years of collective experience, you can depend on us to protect your rights with confidence and success. Call us at (713) 621-7944 for a free consultation and case evaluation by our Takata airbag attorneys.