Regions Morgan Keegan Lawsuit
Securities Fraud Attorneys
A court case has been filed against Regions Morgan Keegan alleging that the defendants either misrepresented or did not unveil certain factual details about funds to investors. If you wish to learn more about this lawsuit and how it may affect you, please contact the securities arbitration attorneys at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P.
Our securities fraud lawyers cater to clients around the United States and can answer your questions.
Learn More About the Regions Morgan Keegan Class Action Lawsuit
The class action lawsuit against Regions Morgan Keegan is alleging that funds were diminished in share value after investors chose to invest them in new kinds of “fixed income securities.” According to the court case, the investors did not properly invest assets from the fund, ignoring proper and standard procedures so that the funds were weak to market changes. As a result—according to Morningstar, Inc. and the allegations contained in the lawsuit—the funds were hit with a falloff in value of approximately 50% to 60%.
We’ve listed the funds and classes of shares involved in the Regions Morgan Keegan lawsuit below:
- Regions Morgan Keegan Select High Income Fund A (MKHIX)
- Regions Morgan Keegan Select High Income Fund C (RHICX)
- Regions Morgan Keegan Select High Income Fund I (RHIIX))
- Regions Morgan Keegan Select Intermediate Bond Fund A (MKIBX)
- Regions Morgan Keegan Select Intermediate Bond Fund C (RIBCX)
- Regions Morgan Keegan Select Intermediate Bond Fund I (RIBIX)
The proceedings allege that investors with Regions Morgan Keegan failed to provide important facts associated with the funds to plaintiffs, or else grossly misrepresented those facts.
These facts include:
- Risks associated with investment choices and the funds
- The illiquidity of the securities wherein the funds were invested
- Breaches / conditions in the portfolios of the funds
- Dangerous concentration of investments in one single industry, above and beyond the limits set in place
Schedule a Free Consultation to Learn More
If you or a loved one has lost your investment due to securities fraud, contact Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P. right away. We offer free initial consultations and take cases across the United States. Submit our online form or call our office